Sunday, January 7, 2007

Shopping Locally

Tonight we made a point of only buying produce or products that were grown or made in BC. If we couldn't find what we needed in BC, then we looked for products made in Canada. Products weren't as hard to find as I thought. With tackling consumerism this month, I think it's important to support local businesses who make or grow goodness in our backyards... or at least in our country!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mandy,

Not sure if you want to link that website I sent you on Less Toxic Products (Guide). I find it very interesting and I am going to try to use it. I printed out the ingredients list so when I shop for products I can see what is in it and what is bad.

Unknown said...

Hey Mandy and Megan

Would you guys think that having a healthy month chanllenge be good. In where we avoid all sweets and junk foods and try to be active at least 3 days a week or more. Not sure if you guys would be interested in that.