Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Exchanging or borrowing is refreshing
Instead of renting movies, I've borrowed flicks from family. Megan was getting rid of clothes that her sister did want anymore, so riffled through them and found 5 great pieces. I bought a roll of yarn to make a scarf, and I now have two scarves I made that I will donate to a cause. In joining a book club, I will borrow the book from the library instead of buying it. Not only is may bank account in great shape, I also feel more aware about how to combat consumerism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am going to get organized and donate the clothes that I don't wear anymore.....I'm glad you found the book at the library...Happy Reading!! P.S. I need to get on the scarves....there are many people needing them on our streets. xo
I crashed. I was feeling down cause I haven't lost my postpregnancy weight. and ordered something off the paid programming.
I know that I fell off the wagon but since Feb is coming up can we stick with the challenge or create a budget on something we want to spend money on. such as clothes or just be allowed som much money to spend on ourselves.
I tried to cancel my purchase and of course no they are saying it was shipped. Now I can return it but than I am paying again for the shipping and possibly not getting my money back from duty if I pay it which I probably am. I feel like a fool and have let you guys down.
Post a Comment