Friday, January 5, 2007

Let's start the challenge... January's Challenge

The Challenge Guidelines for the Month of January:

1. Do not spend money on frivolous purchases
2. You may buy only essential items
3. Donate to a cause or volunteer
4. Find creative ways to treat yourself and your friends

Today is the first day of the challenge....and I made myself coffee this morning. One less paper cup in the garbage!

2 comments:

Amanda and Megan said...

Yesterday I was challenged by going to hockey game surrounded by things I would normally look at and possibly wanted to buy. Being a part of this challenge helped me to feel less inclined to look, browse or buy. One day of success!

JoCop said...

Yesturday we were returning somethings we had bought or got for Christmas. I sent my husband in so that I would not be tempted to look at anything and buy.