Sunday, February 11, 2007

Our progress...

We're doing great! So far we have knit 20 scarves. Yes, there are still 30 more to knit for us to meet our goal of 50, but with some sweat and tears, we'll get there.

To create some motivation, I had a knitting party over the weekend. We were able to finish two scarves and get a good start on a third one. Not only did we knit, but shared ourselves and our thoughts with each other over wine and food. The atmosphere was filled with a positive energy. Our thoughts turned to ideas... ideas that we will turn into actions.

Take a look at the link under the heading "Use Your Voice." HEADSTAND is an up and coming publication that is looking for people to share their thoughts...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at your knitting party. Great sharing, great work and great eating and drinking! I'm so looking forward to more.

Anonymous said...

I'm back -- new and inmproved

Anonymous said...

Let's have another knitting party....I will host next time. I'm sure we could find some more knitters....and Chad is also welcome to come to the party.....xoxo Happy Knitting

JoCop said...

I have need 3 scars in total. One took a week and then I got bigger needles and finished two in 3 days. Hopefully I can do a few more before next week.