Monday, February 19, 2007
The Eyes of a Child
If you stop and look into the eyes of a child, you can see all the beauty and peace that we enter this world with. You can see the belief that we live in a world where we take care of one another. It is the beauty and innoncence of these eyes that lifts my soul and re-adjusts my perspective, for we live in one world and we must all work to make a better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Build Me A Bridge..
I have known that you and I
have never been quite the same.
And I used to look up at the stars at night
and wonder which one was from where I came.
Because you seem to be a part of another world
and I will never know what it is made of.
Unless you build me a bridge, build me a bridge, build me a bridge out of love.
McKean Thomas (1994)Soon Will Come the Light: A view from Inside the Autism Puzzel. Future Education Inc. Arlington, Texas.
Post a Comment